Monday, April 21, 2008

Something for Them to Remember Me By

Keep in mind that this is tolerated.


Me: Hello my darlin. Are you traveling to the sun?
Gracie: Yah Grandma.
Me: Are you watching movies in the car on the way?
Gracie: Yep. Cinderella. We borrowed a thing but the cords were missing so my mom tied the TV to the seat with a rope.
Me: That sounds like a good idea. And convenient yet slightly barbaric too. What are you going to do when you get there?
Gracie: We are going to swim in that pool that looks like a jelly bean.
Me: A Jelly Bean?
Gracie: Yep. Like what you give us.
Me: Yes! I DO give you jelly beans! You remembered! You remembered! What else will you do?
Gracie: We are going to go on walks with our bikes.
Me: Oh...a bikewalk. Or is it a walkbike? Anyway, those are cool. Did you stop and say hi to your other Grandma on the way?
Gracie: yep
Me: I'll bet your Grandma just hugged and hugged and kissed and kissed you.
Gracie: Yep. But she doesn't leave lipstick all over my face when she does it.
Me: Oh, that's nice of her.
Gracie: Yep. I don't like those lipstick grandma kisses that stay all over your face.
Me: Um. you mean like mine?
Gracie: giggle
Gracie: giggle
Gracie: laugh
Gracie: Gafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw



5 comments:

Annie said...

They both look delicious.

Shalyse said...

oh they both are beautiful! I can't believe how old Gracie is~wow! :-) that story is TOO cute!

MOMMACITA said...

This picture is a year old (I take what I can get!) at least, but thanks.

leigh said...

lipstick kisses?! You're THAT grandma?! Lipstick Grandma. Oh well, you make up for it in jelly beans.

MOMMACITA said...

looking forward to slathering willeigh jr. in lipstick.