Sunday, April 6, 2008

Look below the conference blog

Here I am making more embarrassing blogging mistakes. I wrote a tribute blog to the Timmers to mark his birthday. I wrote it friday and saved it to draft to publish today. I don't know how to change the date on a draft, so it published BELOW the post I wrote yesterday entitled "Soap Box". WHY WHY WHY???

Maybe i'ts because of you. Maybe you're supposed to watch conference AGAIN.

Maybe it was TIM, hocus pocusing things so you would watch conference AGAIN. Or maybe you ignored watching general conference and Tim made hocus pocus on my blog so you would watch conference. This because of YOU.

http://www.lds.org/

I would suggest President Thomas Monson's closing remarks on the Sunday afternoon session. I was quite touched, and when he started talking about his wife in a coma, well I just blubbered, it being Tim's birthday and all.

If you want to have a remember Tim time, scroll down right now until you see the blog entitled "Get out the Kleenix, it's April 6th" and have at it. Pretend it says April 6th and let us never speak of this again.

9 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

If Tim were here he would firmly remind me that we don't believe in hocus pocus.

Shalyse said...

girl, you are too much.

FYI...when you are writing your post, in the bottom left hand corner it says "post options" you can change date and time there! :-)

p.s. I LOVED CONFERENCE TOO!!

amanda said...

well now. i feel like i BETTER watch conference again, even though i already did..

lovin my uncle tim and that post bout him. pretty sure tim was the instigator of the seal laugh in the brothers...madison carries on hope in the pat garlock family...

Megan said...

you are "freaking" funny. thanks for your nice comments. we couldn't get enough. grey would like to meet you sometime. take care.

Matt said...

Hey mom. I put your blog address on my page, finally. I actually gave you a whole section of your own. A shrine if you will. You deserve it. Everyone who visits my blog should go to yours for real entertainment.
p.s. - I wish I could read something everyday about the tim-o-tee. I miss him.

Matt said...

p.s.
p.s.
Matt wanted to know why you didn't mention 'packing it on' in the blog entry hee hee

MOMMACITA said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrr to that stack of lies

Meredith said...

my little sister started a post about thanksgiving break right after...thanksgiving break. but she's a very zealous student and once she got back to school and it was finals crunch time, she didn't finish the post. so then when she DID finish it over christmas break, it was buried under all my narcissistic posts and i don't think anyone ever saw it. i'll go change the date for her now.

i loved that post about tim. annie used to talk about tim and he sounds fabulous. 3 cheers for eternity!

MOMMACITA said...

Leigh, thank you for the shrine. I always wanted a shrine, apart from the 400x600 photo that Grandma Walton has of me in my wedding dress hanging above her organ. I don't quite know how to act, having a second shrine. Do I just act the same as always, or can I act a little snootier now? I'm thinking snooty is good. Going with the snooty.