Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 Things I Would ask Tim if He Were Here Right This Minute

1. So Mitch and His Lady Gloria Tibbitts, are they not just the cutes?

2. Did you hand pick Matt for Leigh?

3. Do you watch me while I sleep, drool, snore?

4. That Polygamous Bunch in Texas: Your legal take?

5. Who are you hanging out with?

6. Are Graciethecat and Bobbin for Apples there?

7. Was there a big ta-doo when Gordon B. Hinckley made the cross over?

8. Are you able to read my thoughts?

9. Should I replace the deck?

10. Is there any way you could manage to take out the garbages? FYI Garbage day is still Friday. Oh but you knew that because you're reading my mind now. Anyway, get cracking on that garbage project.

10 comments:

Annie said...

My thoughts exactly on Matt for Leigh. It's kind of eerie, actually.

Oh, the Boobalaboo.

Tell Tim not to take him on too long of walks or Bobby will collapse and refuse to move, right there on the sidewalk and Tim will be forced to run 2 miles home and steal a neighbor kid's wagon, run 2 miles back (with wagon in tow, which won't be easy) to where Bobby is laying, panting and wheezing and he'll have to heave Bobby's big, fat, wrinkly doggy-body into the wagon and pull him home while bawling his eyes out, professing his undying love to that dumb dog and asking repeatedly for his forgiveness. Luckily, bulldogs are very forgiving. Bobby will be back to giving Tim's leg some good lovin in no time.

MOMMACITA said...

I'm not sure... but I think... I think I'm jealous of Bobby

Matt said...

I like the fairy picture you have up on the sidebar right now. I think you should keep it for awhile.

Emily said...

I'd ask him if his room/house up there was decorated with cookie jars of all shapes and sizes.

Shalyse said...

i loved these. how cute!

I'd ask if they can read blogs up there! if so...he's probably laughing SO hard!

Debbie said...

He would say to replace the deck and have Mike come up to do it. Then we could come to Oregon and hang out like the good ole days. I could bring a nail file and some polish. ♥♥♥

Mitch said...

i would ask him if he blogs just like you do mom...and who his blog friends are. and if they are as clever as yours.

Daisha said...

I love your blog Mary! Always puts a smile on my face or a tear in my eye.
Daisha

Jake said...

Do they let you do push-ups with your shirt off?

Who plays George Castanza on Celestial Seinfeld?

Is it ok to say "stupid Garjock" in heaven?

MOMMACITA said...

My kids make me laugh.

It is the reason I blog.