Thursday, April 3, 2008

It Warn't no Pic-a-nic any Which Way you Slice it

I survived the dentist. You knew I would. I came home and snuggled under my crocheted afghan and started to watch an Oprah that was about a man, who was really a woman, who had decided to change it up and become a man, who got pregnant, because apparently when you change it up, you are still really a woman parts wise. Only you bill yourself as a man. I think that's how it was presented. I was so confused. I switched (not teams, stations) to a Dr. Phil that was about mothers who are momzillas and control their children too much. Oh, you can bet I will be referring any and all of my children to THAT episode if they EVER wish to bring up even the tiniest little hiccup against my mothering skills. Watching TV can be just as bad as dental anticipation.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Good thing you survived! Dentists smell weird. Smoking drilling things and a mintyness, in a not so fresh way.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Wait a minute...I was going to leave a super awesome note when I realized that your word verification is "bgobs". That's pretty funny. Bgobs...say that fast 15 times. Bgobs, bgobs, bgobs, bgobs...

Emily said...

So glad you made it out of "the chair" alright. I love going to the dentist, HE'S MY DADDY! And it's a good thing my dental care is FREE because my teeth are crap. Not poop or caa-caa , but just overall none healthy teeth (that needed to be cleared up).

Mitch said...

funniest blog ever hahaha. i lvoe your ethical views mother.

MOMMACITA said...

Emily, I'm thinking your teeth are crap because of having chocolate chips with milk poured on top for breakfast when you had Leigh spend the night.

MOMMACITA said...

Mitch, I'm surprised at how giddy I felt at your praise. I love your views too lil' pasty