Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Texting to the Olympians and the Affiliated


(Olympic Sized Fireworks: Boom Boom Crackle Sprinkle O-OO Ahhhhh Sigh)


Dear Michael Phelps:

You might want to be my new boyfriend because Scheenbers wants you for her new daddy. LOL Michael!! What do you listen to on your IPOD right before you swim?

Love,

Mommacita
PS Have you ever thought of a neon cap that has a few little lights in it? I'd like to see where your head is in the water. Just a thought Michael.


Dear American but with a Russian Name Nastia:

You are my favorite gymnasty. Your lines are elegant and beautiful and I am rooting for you. And let's talk about those leotards. Hoo-Shiney!

Love,
Mommacita


Dear Bob Costas,

When you interviewed President Bush why didn't you stick to the Olympics? Aren't you a sports guy? Why so Katie Couric-ey?

Love,
Mommacita


Dear President Bush,

Wow, how about that jet lag, huh? I just wanted to thank you for bringing up the religious freedom thing to China's President. I for one am grateful to you for that. Gold Presidential Medal to You George W. Bush. You deserve a ceremony, with medals and flags and flowers and pretty chinese girls. You are right. How could it possibly hurt? Way to plant some seeds on the Sabbath. Nice work.

Love,
Mommacita



Dear Rowdy Gaines color announcer for men's swimming,

Just wondering, where did the name Rowdy come from? Is it French? Or did your dad dream of hearing the name Rowdy Gaines over the loud speaker someday?

Love,
Mommacita


Dear Swimmers in General,

I've noticed alot of nervous touching and adjusting before a swim. I totally get it, but I'd like to send a BIG OLD AMERICAN thank you for keeping it mostly around your goggles, cap, and face.

Love,
Mommacita

Dear Men's American Relay Swimmers that Beat the Smack Talking French boys,

To quote the illustrious Rowdy Gaines: Who's Talkin' Now???

Congratulations on the Gold !!

Jason Lezak: Thank you for keeping the dream of 8 gold medals alive for my boyfriend Michael.

That was a couch slapper.

Love,

Mommacita

6 comments:

Shalyse said...

I am laughing...you are funny!

see you tomorrow night, bring your rolling fingers!!! BUNKO BABY!

Emily said...

The relay race was a total couch slapper. At first I was mad at that Jones boy as he was swimming for ruining Michaels 8 golds dream. But then Lezak totally pulled it off. I was very happy with Lezak because it made Michael super happy. Hey, ummmhhhh, would you mind if Michael was my boyfriend too.

Brooke Williams said...

ok, i don't watch the olympics because we don't really get tv, but this whole idea of text messages to the olympians is SO FUNNY!! I love it!

Kristen said...

Fantastic... And did you see the coverage of the beach volleyball where they seriously did a slow motion shot of one of the players pouring water over herself for at least 10 seconds. Totally an OMG moment and I had to change the channel because it was too steamy for my 3 year old to watch. I can't believe they didn't break in some Barry White or something during it.

Matt said...

these text messages desire a gold medal. I'm lovin them.

Autumn P. said...

when I am in Oregon in one week can I visit you to girl talk about Michael Phelps?