Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tre

Deja vu. Here we go again. Three peet. Opps I did it again. Repeat after me: I have finally met my grandson. The third of three. And HE IS A DOOSEE!! And I am in love with him. It shouldn't amaze me, but it does, that 2 months from yesterday I didn't know one of those three little boys, and now, they are my little men.

And so, for the third time in two months, I present to you a beautiful beautiful child, the first born of Dubers and Larsa.....



This is my favorite shot. He is having his hearing tested, but you can clearly see, the Mommacita chin lives on, yet again.




First bath, first family photo, first day home, happiest of parents


Sawyer has biliruben issues, but not to worry. He happily wears his glo in the dark blankie 24/7. Except for bathing. And swimming. And diving. Oh, and notice how he problem solves when it shines in his eyes. I think I smell a Valedictorian.

Self Portraits of Sawyer and his Dad. Self Portrait of Sawyer and his Dad in the middle of the night. Self Portrait of Sawyer and his Dad in the middle of the night when his Mommy is fast asleep. Self Portrait of Sawyer and his Dad in the middle of the night when his Mommy is fast asleep that is entitled "Glow Worm". I think it should be called Glow WormS. WORMS. As in Plural.

Imprinting.

This makes my heart all squishy and solft.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Yet another one that is too sweet for words. They all look so fabulously happy. You are once again a lucky grandmacita. My little Kelsey had to wear the light blanket. It is no fun for the little people. Congrats to the new little family.

Daisha said...

oh he is so cute! I can't wait to get over there and meet him.

Kasey said...

What a handsome boy! All your grandboys are handsome! And all your cute blonde daughters that so don't look like they just had babies!

And that glow worm thing. UGH! Why didn't they have that when Todd was born. I had to go a whole day without holding him while he was having his week stay in the hospital bc he needed to be under the light. Yes, a whole day under that light. I would so have loved a glow worm baby!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!! LOVE the chin. Margaret claims all dimples. You can claim all chins...uh... NOT THE DOUBLE CHINS!!!
Little Benjamin is such a cutie too (don't think I commented on him yet) and what is up with your newborn grandsons not looking like newborns? Sawyer has that baby face thing going on (how could he not with his dad as his dad) but Henry (who I ALWAYS want to spell Henri because I think all art majors should call him that)and Benjamin look like they are about ready to take the car out for spin!
3 boys the same age - Garlock reunions old school.

Anonymous said...

Oh - Miss Mary - you have quite the trio. Aren't you happy that they came one at a time & not to one mommy & poppy?

[AnnieR] said...

"Garlock reunions old school?" Egads.

It's taken me awhile to get over the extreme jealously I feel towards Lisa for looking that good just days after birthing a baby, but I've done lots of breathing exercises and lots of daily affirmations and am ready to comment.

Sawyer is SOOOO cute. What a sweet little face. He is darling, darling, darling.

There. That's all I have in me. I am 7.5 months pregnant and am larger than life. Daily affirmations can only do so much. That's the best I can do.