Friday, January 2, 2009

What Two Women Might Do to a Really Nice Man's First Born Son

Oh I have met him. I have sniffed him and touched him and put his whole tiny head in my hand. And I flopped his tiny head around with embarrassment because I was used to Other Baby's head and neck. But I adjusted quickly and he is DEE- EEE- EEEE- LICIOUS.

Emphasis on licious. But let's talk about THE HAIR. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the hair. Never has our family seen the likes of THE HAIR. We talk of THE HAIR. We touch THE HAIR. We look at THE HAIR. We dream of the days that peanut butter will be stuck in THE HAIR. We can't believe THE HAIR. It is only fitting that I show you THE HAIR.

So I present to you, my couple of readers, THE HAIR:
I like to call this shot, depth and breadth.


Bed Head


Bjorn Head


Wet Head


Regular Look Head



Ed Grimley Head


Alfalfa Head



In memory of Tim, Pat Riley Head


Mohawk Head

(You knew I'd do a mohawk)


Conan O'Brian Head





Hope you enjoyed the really big show. I know I did.

11 comments:

Steverino said...

First, beautiful pictures. Second, I'm glad to see we aren't the only family who makes Ed Grimley hair on our offspring.

[AnnieR] said...

I'm loving The Hair. I hope to someday have a baby with The Hair. He's scrumdiddleeumptuous.

Debbie said...

Mmmmmmmmm! Cotton Candy----

Shalyse said...

oh he's a cutie!!! what did they name him and when was he born???

and has lisa had that baby yet??

you are grandma central over there!! :-) I'm sure you love it!

Dehner Family said...

Oh so jealous of that head of hair. My babies are always bald - it's so boring. That is one yummy baby!

Taryn said...

Mommacita, you are one funny lady. When my Vermont people got tired of waiting for me to post on my blog this fall, they surfed over to your blog and now you have a fan club in Vermont. You're welcome.

Beth said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I just want to squeeze him up. You are one lucky Mommacita to have three new squishies this year.

e. said...

Oh I am so with you on the hair. It's like a little blond halo and I want to kiss it- but that would be weird.

Laura said...

LOVE the mohawk!

The Garlocks.... said...

You rarely see a blonde hair baby coming out! That's impressive! You sure have some cute grandsons!!! I cannot believe you've had 3 in under 6 weeks! Wow! DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!! They are all so adorable! I'm so happy for you!

Kristen said...

The hair is LUSH. Put him next to my Meaghan and it would be like Ebony and Ivory. :)