Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hat Trick*

Today, while I was giving Benjamin Timothy his bath,


I was able to tell him about his new cousin,

Sawyer Timothy
who was born last night, January 2, 2009, at 9:53 pm, and weighed in at at 6 pounds 13 ounces and measured 20.5 inches long. And a little bit of brownie blondie hair and mustache. Of course you know I'm just kidding about the stache. Dubers says he has his nose. We were hoping for a total Larsa because she is cute.
Now I have a long and skinny lil' dude to finish out the trifecta of Mommacita grandsons.
We are especially excited for the ordeal to be over for his mommy, who started the whole thing last year, on Dec. 31st. (insert the largest frowny face you can imagine here). However, last night before he was born we must admit that we did enjoy saying that Lars had been in labor ALL YEAR.
Sometimes I really crack myself up.
ps. I hate to be blunt, but experience has taught me that some of you are slow. That is why I only have a few readers. Because I insult them. Anyway, The above picture is of Ben. Not Sawyer. Or Henry.

*3 goals in a row in a hockey game. I don't mean to insult you this time, but I thought I'd better tell you the meaning of Hat Trick because 10 minutes ago I learned about it from the Jaque-o. And I only insult you on the things I know but you don't. Because this is my blog.

7 comments:

amanda said...

oh my goodness, cutest cutenesses little babies ever! so happy for you grandmacita! now, we just need to get everyone to come visit the washington partyhouse... :)

also, i love your bluntness and feeling offended all the time. It is refreshing, really.

Beth said...

I am loving all of the pictures of the babies, but what I really love is that you have now changed your blog colors to Buckeye colors. We are a crazy bunch out here and we love our Buckeyes. Scarlet and Gray, Go Bucks!!

Shalyse said...

oh congratulations to you ALL!!!! We have been waiting to hear about little Sawyer, so glad he's arrived safely!! :-)

and that little Ben is adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is some great hair for our Ohio hairbows. Perhaps I can be the Favorite Great Auntie to the "Hat Trick". We so know that term out our way!!! Go Bucks!!

Emily said...

Yeah for all the man child's. So glad he is hear to share life with his two man cousins. I hope you have safe travels and tell Dubers and Lisa Congrats!

leigh said...

I didn't know what hat trick was so its good you explained it. I miss you mom. Henry misses you too.

Shelby said...

How cute are they??? I love seeing all these handsome Garlock Grandbabies. We've been excited to hear about Baby Sawyer, and know it's been a long time coming. Congratulations, to you ALL!