Saturday, June 28, 2008

SneakBlog

I'm whispering right now. It's June 28th and today Mitch is becoming Glitch for time and all eternity in about 3 hours. I'm whispering because I really shouldn't be blogging right now but I had to check in for my flight tomorrow and I am compulsedtioned.

I just wanted to let you all know I have two das boots now. One for the leftie, one for the rightie. I am officially ridiculous to myself, and to the family of His Lady Gloria Tibbitts. However, flying as a handicapper is muy bein gracias. Silver lining folks, silver lining.

We're having a great time.

Leigh and Jenn have the cutest little baby bumps ever. And Leigh looks like Pamela Lee Anderson wink wink winkity wink.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are just the funniest person EVER Mary! PLEASE take a picture of you boarding the plane sporting your boots. Have a great trip!

Kurt & Shawn said...

Okay, what brought the other boot on?? Also, if pregnancy brings out the "gift", so be it. Granma Margaret would be proud! I would travel with you to take advantage of the 'silver lining.' I say if a sister can advance my comfort, what OTHER little treasures does she have hiding up the boot!