Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is Less Really More?

I have a squirrel that runs back and forth on the fence of my back yard all day long. I told my grandaughter Gracie about him. I said, "What shall I name him?" She said, "How about Mr. Fluffy Tail?" Mr. Fluffy Tail it is.

This is my attempt at a shorter blog post.


Question: Would you rather read a post that blathers ON and ON and ON about something ridiculous, or would you rather read something equally ridiculous that doesn't take up your whole afternoon and just get it over with? Rest Assured, they both will waste your time.

Mr. Fluffy Tail is famous, and has adventures, (like kissing the femmininas) but you will never know, because of the short post.

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Mary, I am one of Jake and Jenny's friends. I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog. It is one of the best I've ever read. My son and Gracie are friends.

MOMMACITA said...

Yes! YES! I love you Andrew! And your son is a lucky lucky boy.

Annie said...

No. Less is not more. Just as less is not more with all things chocolate...and decorative rhinestones. I've got my eye on the Bedazzler for my next midnight HSN purchase. Watch out Leigh, I'm planning on making something extra sparkly for wee Mr. Williams. This would also mean that I should be in charge of next year's family reunion T-shirts. Grandma Margaret would wear my creation EVERY. DAY.

And I would love to hear about Mr. Fluffy Tail's adventures. So would Ruby and May.

zdfcz. that was easy.

Brooke Williams said...

ummm. i am dying to know about mr. fluffy tail and i am quite sad that your posts are shorter. unless, that is, you are going to post numerous short posts. then i would feel better.... :)

Beth said...

I say that you should be secure in your posts. If you want them to be long, then make them long. Don't bend to peer pressure. I will continue to read regardless of the lenghth.

Oooo, bedazzled reunion t-shirts. Maybe that would get me to a reunion.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mary aka mommacita,

I graduated from high school with Leigh and came across your blog through Shalyse's blog and I ABSOLUTELY L-O-V-E your posts. When I am super bored at work,I often come to your blog just to laugh and brighten my day. So I say keep blogging and make them as long as you want.

Happy Blogging,
Tasha

P.S. I think if I remember correctly my younger brother Jared played basketball with Mitch way back in the day

Kari said...

If it's your blog, I'd read either! You're hilarious! I had no idea just how funny you were. Keep them coming!