Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rocky Mountain Shang-Hi

Imagine my freakdance and verklemptness when I went to my homepage and saw the below headline (the one in enlarged gi-normous purplish letters), along with

a headline about the Tennesee GOP mocking Michelle Barack,

a headline about astromoners finding a baby Supernova,

a headline about a new message from Osama Bin Laden,

a headline about gay Marriage being Legalized in California,

a headline about an angry flight attendant that set fire to a plane,

and a headline about Shania Twain ending a 14 year marriage :

"Gilmore Girls, the Movie"

It was a cruel cruel way to get me to read about Lauren Graham's next career move. Which is not a Gilmore Girls Movie. The entertainment industry is the devil.


And I didn't even have to have my hair cut, colored, and blown dry to read about it.


I want a Gilmore Girls Movie.
I think I deserve it.

Stop being mean to me about it.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

If they can make a Sex in the City movie, they so need a Gilmore Girls movie. Auntie Mary, I'm so with you!
On a side not, Mitch's guy came and sprayed my house today. He really is a good little sales man that Mitch! No more bugs, rodants and ants for this home!

MOMMACITA said...

Thank you for supporting the cause of the Mitchmiester. You are the prettiest.

Annie said...

We should start a petition.