Thursday, May 15, 2008

Always and Forever From Now On No Matter What Or You Can Kill Me

I had my hair done today. I learned the following under the dryer:

1. Jennifer Anniston and new boyfriend John Mayer frolic in hotel pools in Florida.

2. Gwyneth Paltrow wears black lace dresses to film premiers that have no lining, with the lace spun a little tighter in strategic spots. I had to wonder, is she scared to move slightly? What if the film is funny and she giggles? Or what if she sniffs or snorts? Oy to the Veyest of the Vey.

3. That Polygamist bunch are a sad and scary lot, with big
prob lee moes.

4. Mariah Carey is married now. And she is talking procreation. I saw pictures of the honeymoon couple cavorting in the surf. I'm going on record here: before she was married, to me she measured high on the gross o meter. Now that I've seen the cavorting pics, she's still number one.

5. Matt Lauer is one of People's 100 most beautiful people. Matt Lauer? Matt Lauer?? Maybe they should have a 50 most beautiful people.

6. American Idol is down to three. The guy with the dreds is off.

7. I need to bring my own reading material to the salon. ALWAYS

3 comments:

Meredith said...

hahaha, really, if matt lauer is one of the most beautiful people, then hellOOOO why weren't WE on there?!

and not to be a downer or anything, but mariah carey only dated "soul mate" man for 6 weeks, so maybe it won't last long enough to get the world able to see mariah youngling(s).

Brent said...

You are sooooooo yesterday on the Idol news. It is now down to the two Davids - awkward David and bar tender David. Oh, my. Diana (I don't know how to make the blog take away Brent's name.)

MOMMACITA said...

This blog is not a source for up to the minute news.

And today, when I was in the oral surgeons office (without bringing any reading material), after I skimmed through Oprah's homage to herself magazine, I picked up the People again and Matt Lauer was not on the 100 most beautiful list. There was just an article on him defending his marriage to his wife. If he WAS on the 100 MBPL, he would have been photographed without makeup. I give thanks for THAT. So I'm 0 for 2. I am taking SOME comfort that most of it did not sink in.

Anyone, the door is now open. You can feel free to kill me.