Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Sunday Evening Email from a Dear Friend AND a Bob Costas Update

Dear Mommacita:

I think that is it time for you to move on and find a new boyfriend





Sorry about your luck.

Carol



Oh boy.


PS (this ps is not part of the email, it is merely me trying to make the world a better place.)

I didn't watch the Superbowl. This is my privilege as a widow. However, when I flipped on the TV this morning to catch my FAVORITE SINGING GROUP THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR, the TV happened to be on the Pre Pre Pre Pre Pre a million times Pre Game show with Bob Costas. I said Duh-aaaaaaaaaang when I saw him..... ...even though

1. It was the Sabbath,

and

2. I was alone and it takes a lot for me to speak out loud to my own lil' self.

The Costas' hair was clearly 5 times as dark as it was during the Olympic Games. IT WAS. Holy Grecian Formula Batman. Did any of you notice that? Did you? Huh?

Then tonight while I was at Dubers and Lars', He was on the Post Post Post Game Show. His hair had lightened during the Superbowl. I had to stop myself from snorting.


I SWEAR to you this is true. And truth always makes the world a better place. It does. And you know it. And I'm talking to you, Mr. Michael Phelps. And you too Bob Ridiculously Fakey Hair.

2 comments:

JuJu said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. Priceless!

Tara said...

Leigh's mom you make me smile!