Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sawyer Timothy....Why Yes, He IS a Delicious Morsel. Thank You for Noticing

Yep. That's me. And SoyBean. On Sunday, his blessing day. It was right after the event actually. In this shot, I was asking him if he had seen Grandpa Tim. (In heaven, or, ten minutes ago, I wasn't picky) He looked right into my eyes and smiled and then concentrated real hard and during the concentrating those little lips actually said "whao". Which we all know means: Yes most beloved grandmother.

And since we're on the subject of SoyBoy, today I saw the little Mister again. After he was fed, and burped and changed, I looked into his sweet face, and in an effort to entertain, I stuck my tongue in and out and in and out again. He looked right into my eyes, smiled, he concentrated real hard, and then lo and behold during the concentrating I saw that little tongue go in and out and in and out again.

Seriously. Be still my beating heart.

So Yeah. I'm totally clued into his learning patterns. And Yeah. Tim and SoyBean are definitely buddies.

1 comment:

The Garlocks.... said...

I remember my own mother doing that tounge thing when my siblings were little and thinking...Yeah right, well I did it as a mother and "Yes, She's right" That is such a cute little boy! You sure have some cute grandbabies...Must have good genes!!