Monday, March 31, 2008

Big AND Fat

After reading my last blog, El Fuego Mitch told me that I should spend my time reading my scriptures more. Perhaps he is correct. Well, not perhaps, for sure he is correct. His Lady Gloria Tibbitts (note to self, don't spell the future daughter in law's name wrong anymore or future future grandchildren may be witheld) liked the green dress. I know you already know that, (if you read the comments, which I would suggest, because my friends and family are much more clever than I) but I just wanted to say His Lady Gloria Tibbits again in my blog. I'm kinda digging her new name.


I contemplated doing a blog about my new boyfriend, since it was April Fools day. I wrote it and everything. It had words like sunset and beach and Pina and Colota and arms entertwined while drinking them. I even picked out a picture of him, although I was having trouble deciding between this




and this





I didn't choose #1 because I like doing the double thumbs up sign (in fact that is what attracted me to this fake boyfriend in the first place) when there is something kind of ridiculous that is double thumbs up worthy, and I didn't want to ruin the double thumbs up for myself by linking it to an April Fools Boyfriend, or anykind of boyfriend for that matter. And as for #2, I've gone and ruined my chances for having a boyfriend with superior taste because I've put a man in his underpants on my blog. I've probably ruined any chances for landing my dream job, (because the employer always checks the blogs and the myspaces for lapses in mental judgement) or any great promotion that came with the job I got where the employer FORGOT to look at the blog before she did the hiring. All because of being stupid and putting those red underpants on my blog. Um. So much for the boyfriend joke.

I warned you this blog would be a big fat waste of time.

10 comments:

Annie said...

You can let Mitch know that I said reading his mother's blog is very much like reading the scriptures. "A tour de force!"

Kristen said...

Totally. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Fake boyfriends are hard to make up. It's not as easy as people would think. There's personality, charateristics, looks...and tons of other stuff to think about. Boo...I'd rather be eating. Mmmmm...cadbury eggs. Yummy.

Shalyse said...

I am diggin the dark man in his undies....HOT STUFF! Now the blog world wants to see a picture of the beautiful MAMMACITA, maybe you can make your debut next Monday after you LOOSE TO ME AT BUNKO!

Actually, you will probably beat me, i have been on a losing streak for like 7 months now. I SUCK THE BIG ONE!

Emily said...

I think the man in his UNDIES would take better care of you than the fake blue man group guy. Keep working at it and you'll find the fake man of your dreams.

Mitch said...

"but I just wanted to say His Lady Gloria Tibbits again in my blog." -- tibbitts is very hard name to spell. i've done it before too. there are two t's

MOMMACITA said...

I am a freaking idiot. That's all there is to it.

Kurt & Shawn said...

A freaking idiot, writing a freakin blog!!! Love the combo. Mommacita, you are my kind of freakin sister!!!!! Again, it has got to be the drugs. I have seen you spell on lucid days and there would be NO need to challenge any of your words.

MOMMACITA said...

Those days were not lucid. I was drunk with power over being invited to the sibling reunion.

Beth said...

Mary, I applaud your ability to get my mom to say "freakin". Very impressive (even if it was only in writing).