Sunday, March 30, 2008

Humble I Plod My Lady

Gracias to Annie and Emily for answering the clarion call to help my pathetic little self try and post a picture IN my blog instead of BESIDE it. Thank you to Leigh, for judging, and rah rah-ing me, and pointing out that I had two 'about me' sections. (isn't she the cutes, saving me from being narcissistic?) I want some credit for taking one of them off, and for putting a picture of a sparkley costume above it. I was educated in the public schools before 1974. But ever I plod, overcoming the adversity of being one of the computer unsavvy. This blog will be dedicated to the afore mentioned, my 3 teachers, who are all under 28. Geez Louise.

Some of you have been wanting to know if this



belongs to me. Why yes, it does, thank you for asking. It is true, he IS my last born, and he DOES belong to me...but not for long. The rumors some you have heard are indeed true. The Lil' Pasty has asked a real live girl to marry him and she has said yes. There may be a couple of you out there who don't know him and say "Oh c'mon Mommacita, he looks like he is 17." He probably was when this picture was taken, but this was the only picture in my computer that said: I can get myself a lady. He and His Lady Gloria Tibbetts are planning a wedding on June 28, 2008 here:


in the Denver, Colorado Temple. Gloria is also a last born, she is a Public Health major at BYU, loves the color purple, chose an emerald cut diamond on her ring, has blue eyes and blonde hair like all the other in-law kids, is 5'2", has a good head on her shoulders and is pretty darling. I think I will call her His Lady Gloria Tibbetts from now on, and perhaps buy her one of these


It's really too bad I couldn't find one of those in purple, on a blondie, because then you would have thought hey, is that the REAL His Lady Gloria Tibbets? That would have been cool. There would have been hundreds of comments on THAT. And I would have blogged the rest of my life because I'd have become addicted to all that attention. But as it stands, I could only find a green one on a brownie so I'm staying ever my humble, yet confident (thanks to you Leigh) self.

PS. I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything, because that doesn't fit in with my title about being all humble pie and such, but did anyone notice that I moved the fickle finger picture to the fickle finger post? No? You're just not that into me? Well the editors of this blog noticed and this is their comment: "Those teachers are dang good."


13 comments:

Emily said...

BRAVO, BRAVO!!! You deserve a standing ovation. You take quickly to this learning curve thing. You are become really computer savy for a 39 year old!

Mitch said...

its Tibbitts mom. and gloria loved the green dress.

MOMMACITA said...

Color my future mother in law face red with egg all over it and splash a little mud in and throw a few rocks on top. I humbleee apologize

MOMMACITA said...

Emily, thank you for thinking I am young. I know it's old to you, but it taint to me.

leigh said...

that picture of mitch is classic... it could've been from any year between 1998 and 2008. And I really like the way your blog looks. It has a youthful yet wise feeling to it. Superb mummy, superb.

MOMMACITA said...

I'm wearing your praise all over my face dear daughter. Plus you're right about the picture.

No, YOU are the wise smoopy.

Beth said...

You are one lucky momma to have such cute in-law kiddos. I just can't believe that Mitch is old enough to get married. That's what I get for not going to a family reunion in like 8 years or something like that. Everyone is stuck in a time warp in my head.

Annie said...

I love the new look, the pic of Mitchy-Boy and that he's marrying yet another blonde haired, blued eyed person. Way to keep the blood-line pure.

Oh, I'm just kidding. Joseph has brown eyes and hair and we still let him eat with us at the dinner table. Unless he's sitting on the green chair in the corner, closing his eyes, bowing his head and folding his arms as punishment for eating during the prayer. You WISH you grew up in my house.

Kris "to the" Ten said...

I can't believe Mitch is now getting married. Although this is very exciting it tends to make me ill. You know it's bad when Mitch gets married before me.

Shalyse said...

Litle Mitch...I remember my parents teaching him in NURSERY. Wacko! Congratulations to you M.I.L. she's a lucky little blondie to get you as her otha motha!

Kristen said...

oooooooooh. I'm digging the purply mint color of your blog right now.

Anonymous said...

I could get addicted to your blog. You are pretty stinkin hilarious. In fact, I find myself looking for your comments on other peoples blogs. Hmmm....maybe I should find something to do with all my free time. (FYI...it's Michelle Olheiser) :)

MOMMACITA said...

Michelle! So good to see you...albeit in blogging land