Wednesday, August 4, 2010

They've Multiplied, They've Replenished

First, I have no pictures to share and I am sorry. I left my camera battery at Dubers'.

But I DO have a news flash: Sneebers and Matt have added a pink little bundle to their family, born on August 3rd** at around 11:30 am., 7 lbs, 11 oz, 21 inches long.

She has all her fingers and toes and they are LONG, plumbing is working, eyes are light, hair is blonde for now, skin is flawless.

Name: Tanzen Margaret Williams.
Social Security Number: 529-yum-yum



**Grandma Margaret celebrated her 87th birthday on this very day. Her response to having a great grandchild born on her birthday and semi named after her? I'll give you two to choose from...they both were uttered:

"Mommacita, when are you coming home? I need a pedicure."
"Margarets are jewels"

They are Margaret, indeed, they are.

6 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Congrats to you and yours! I know she will be a cutie. Tanzen, a family name?? She will certainly be on grandma's Christmas list now!!

MOMMACITA said...

A family name? It is NOW.

Debbie said...

Congrats, granny! Give her a sniff for us.

Emily said...

Love it! So excited for sniebes to have a little girl. Tell her congrats!

Beth said...

How exciting! There is nothing better than a new baby to squeeze and love and smell and kiss and just adore for hours. Congratulations to the new parentals. I can totally hear my grandma Margaret saying that Margarets are jewels.

Kasey said...

Congrats! Love the family name. I totally have a little family history in each of my kids names. Can't wait to see pics of the new pink sweetie.