Sunday, August 8, 2010

For the Other Grandma

Announcing:
(with everything underlined because I have no idea why and I'm ready to say bad words which is something I don't do)

Tanzen Margaret

and her blonde blonde hair




She wakes!!






She delights with her delicate delicateness!!






Her brother has turned to the ways of the rock music





Not really, he's been really sweet



As is this little piece of pie.



And let's not forget, MY sweet baby. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.




You know you are SO wiping away a few tears right now.

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Ah, she's precious! Love the blonde. True Garlock shines through on that one for sure!

Debbie said...

I can smell her from here. Yum...

Jake said...

excellent complexion, Mitch! You must have found a proactiv solution.

MOMMACITA said...

jake you are making us laugh. I no longer have a head

ccbugbug said...

Great news on Leigh's safe delivery, on a very beautiful, perfectly precious girl in their little family, Henry's (who I pronounce "Aunrey" as if he is French you know) and the peekaboo of Mitchiepoo - who we got to see in the flesh and perfect bone structure 2 days in a row (with his Lady Gloria the first day) BUT the bigger news here and not to take away anything from any baby - but 2 POSTS - not just 1 since for months, which was months and months from the former post before that...so excited.
And speaking of so excited, your boyfriend was in town a few days ago(yes, Irvine) competing at Irvine High's pool where Annie swam for them, back in the day. Sorry I didn't know about it until after the fact or I'd have run down and gotten a personal pic with him for you to cut and paste your head on that fell off during Jakes comment reading.

MOMMACITA said...

um. hello. we broke up. He's a doper. But thank you for remembering we were a couple back in the day.

and I'm jealous Mitch got to see you. And that you got to see him.

and his perfect bone structure and complexion.

Debajoe said...

Such deliciousness. Congrats grandma and parental units. Do you suppose Tim had a difficult time letting her go?