Monday, August 30, 2010

If You're Not Family, You Probably Won't Be Interested in How Beautiful my Grandchildren Are, But if You ARE Family, then Buck Up & Act Interested

For a look at some BEEEEEEEEEEautiful Grandkids, click on this link:

LINK

and then leave me some unbelievable comments. Grandma Margaret, I Hope that you understand that you take the mouse arrow, position it over the word "link" that is just above, and then click. When you get to the page, then scroll down until you see some beautiful blondies in the orchard.

And then you will sigh and say: Mommacita, darn but you're blessed.

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Those turned out so good! Kids with bright blonde hair hair blue eyes are the bomb! Garlock's rock!

Kurt & Shawn said...

I wish my mom could follow that "link" thing but that's just the way it goes. You are truly blessed, mommacita. We can certainly see that. The Garlocks have a great gene pool to pull from I must say. Love you all, the auntie

leigh said...

Very interested. Super duper cute. Could you learn to take pictures like that and come back to wisconsin to do my kids please?

cbbugbug said...

Wow, soooooooooooooooo beautiful.
They are beautiful children to be sure but there is also such a sweetness about them - an aura if you will and each one is a little different.
And wow on whatever the photographer does to get the light in the eyes, and a certain fine texture to the photos that is unique. I think I know what you are getting for Christmas! And if you don't I would complain loudly.
You are VERY blessed and I just wish that you could see them more often - well what I really wish is that you could take them to Disneyland more often - that would totally work for me!!

Dehner Family said...

My those are some adorable little ones. You are one lucky grandma!! I also love the post about the rock and popsicle stick, and I will stand firmly with you on the whole band-aid thing. You are great. And a very loving grandmother too.

[AnnieR] said...

Man, I want my kids to play with these kids. The pictures and the kids are buttah.

MOMMACITA said...

Dear CBBUGetc.

You seemed interested, so you might like knowing that the light in the photos is so good, because they got up before the sun was up when the light is at it's best. At the end of the photoshoot, the sun was just up over the horizon.

Now that's dedication, for all involved.

I miss you,
Mommacita