Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ewe



I saw this picture on Creative Soup, which is a great blog written the Schneeblit's friend Brooke. Only she is a graphic designer and she cleaned it all up so it only had the rainbow of pantsuits none of the other garbage around it.

OK world. I have some questions And some statements. You knew I would.

#1. What the?

#2 Hillary, three words. Fire your stylist.

#3. I'm dying to know. Hillary, were you in kahootz with Glamour Magazine, or did they do this to you on the sly? I don't know what I want the answer to be.

#4 Is this a statement on diversity? Because now I'm finding my thoughts are becoming narrow and pinched.

#5 I'm trying to get my sister in law Diana to comment.

#6 Although I will accept any comments out there because I have the tendency to live for them.

#7 Any comment will do because they are air to me. Woo Hoo big fat shock.

#8 If you try to get my sister in law Diana to comment on Hillary Clinton's Rainbow of Pantsuits, then it will be worth your while.

#9 I'm not big enough to offer a prize for comments like some of those mommybloggers. But just know, if you get Diana to comment on Hillary Clinton's Rainbow of Pantsuits then there will be a load of Mommacita satisfaction a coming your way. Never underestimate the power of that.

#10 Does chunky jewelery come in rainbowesque? One necklace for all those clothes would be a my-te-fine accessory solution for the girl on the go.

#11 (I'm mouthing this to you Hillary while I'm clapping my brains out for you) "love you girl, love you."
fierce

8 comments:

Amy said...

Hello Sister Garlock! I've been reading your blog for a while now, but since you enjoy comments so much, I thought I would say hello. I like your blog! Feel free to click my name and go see my blog...and leave a comment if you'd like! Congrats on all the new grandbabies on the way!

Oh, I also "like" Hillary's pantsuits. They're breathtaking.

Brent said...

What a shameless ploy for comments! But as long as I am here.....imagine how Mrs. Pantsuits feels today with another woman in the race. Oh, it's beeeeeoooootiful! Humbly, your sister-in-law Diana

Dehner Family said...

At least she doesn't have one in EVERY color. She doesn't have purple.

Kurt & Shawn said...

Oh, Diana, you call that a COMMENT!! Come on, dig deep. Perhaps you have been away from the beltway too long or perhaps you own a couple of those baby's yourself. Only IN purple!! Comments? Always, the favorite Auntie!!!!!!!!

MOMMACITA said...

WOWZERS!! Two Sister in laws with one blow. I Love!

Brooke Williams said...

isn't that rainbow ridiculous?! well, anyhow, i LOVE the fierce pics at the end!! those are the best!

and i wish i could say i took the time to clean up that picture, but i didn't! i stole it from here if you want it:

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slaves-to-fashion/2008/08/hillary-clinton-pulls-a-pantsu.html

Katelyn Marie said...

best part of my day is reading your blog still.

e. said...

I wonder if she has a matching pair of "Dyeables" from Payless Shoes like I used to get for prom. It would be a great way to relate to the common folk.