Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Um, There's More

I have memory issues.  I was going to put the following items on my favorite things list but it slipped my mind last night.  In fact, the very next sentence I want to write right here is slipping my mind.  And the sentence after that. And that.  Infinity.

I put brand new, freshly laundered sheets on my bed yesterday.  I had trouble getting out of them because

A.  So Comfy
B.  So Cute.

Dying to see them?


Mommacita's Favorite Thing #7



These are the softest sheets ever.  I found them at TJ Max. Unfortunately that makes me a Maxinesta.  Which is a big fat Yikes.  They feel like sheets that have been washed a zitillion times, yet the thread count is only 300.  My brother told me that if I ironed my sheets that they would be soft.  He's right. So worth the effort.   And the Polka Dots?  C'mon.  

Sa-Weeeeet!

I want to marry these sheets and it is monogamous.

Mommacita's Favorite Thing #8



Knit Pics Bamboo Knitting Needles.  These are Yummy.  Not only are they gorgeous to look at, but they are gorgeous to use.  They slide like Butta.  Melted Butta.  I have a set of straight ones and a set of circular ones and I couldn't be happier about it.    Knitting is just like quilting.   You think you are done buying junk that helps you create, but you never are.  These needles by the way are only found online.  Knock yourself out. You won't be sorry.

I would like a check from the following companies for the free advertising I gave them to 12 people:

L'Occatine
the CW television Network
Public Broadcasting Service
Walmart
Sexy Sexy Hair
Mac Cosmetics
Kate Spade International
Knitpics.com

Thank you and I'll see you when the rolodex in my head reminds me of more.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

AAHH i didn't know you knit!!! I agree knitting with bamboo needles is butta. . . I have said the exact same thing. Someday I will replace all my straights, in the meantime I just use my circulars as straights since I have a full set haha. Love the sheets. . . I only buy sheets at Ross or TJ MAXX. Don't worry, you aren't crazy until you refer to it as TJ's like Brenda.