Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This Could be a Waste of Your Time and Mine

Give me an S.
Give me a Lacker.
Whassthat spell?
The World is Better Because of this Blah Blah Blah ditty Blah?
Yep.
That's Right
You got it
Uh Huh

Hey.
When you've got nothing to say, whatdaya supposed to say?
My neck hurts?
I like orange juice?
I think I might start swimming, only I'm not a strong swimmer?
Should I stop wearing earrings?
I could go for Cold Stone right now?
Why do I wear so much black (duh. slimming.)
Why did my daughter have to tell me not to go in public in my pajamas even though I never did and all I did was get the mail in them not that it's any of her business?
Yet another post about how much I wish the Gilmore Girls would return?
People I know went to Tea Parties?
My neck again?
I turned 54 and I want to rub it in?
I found out why I really did love the cute squirrels until last year?
I ate a McDouble and it grossed me out?
How when hamburger meat is described as soggy then you kind of choke on it?

Yeah. I've got to work on some blog bits. And you agree, but you're just to polite to say so.


.

1 comment:

[AnnieR] said...

Oh please. You are a master at turning the mundane into hilarity and you know it. Thankfully, so do the rest of us so no excuses little missy.